Cody Dental Group’s Comprehensive Dental Services
Cody Dental Group’s family dentist helps Denver, CO patients achieve better oral health through a variety of dental applications. Our team has years of experience, and our practice has a reputation built generation by generation. Since 1946, Cody Dental Group has delivered superior dental services based on a personalized and individualized basis. We continue to do so to this day, embracing new technologies and exploring new ways to help our patients. From orthodontics to teeth whitening, we do it all.
General Dentistry for the Entire Family
Every member of your family should visit our office at least once a year for a regular dental exam. This appointment helps Cody Dental Group dentists identify potential issues and apply effective services. We’re skilled at addressing oral health from every angle, delivering specialized solutions that improve and enhance our patients’ oral and overall health. With over 200 years of combined clinical experience, our general dentists are among the most qualified and trusted professionals in their field. Our services include:
- Teeth Whitening: If you have stained or discolored teeth, our professional teeth whitening services can help. We can perform the procedure during a routine cleaning appointment.
- Dental Crowns: Crowns, or caps, help mask unsightly elements of your smile. We adhere these realistic-looking materials to existing teeth, effectively removing the offending portion from view.
- Dental Implants: Missing teeth aren’t the end. We can perform dental implants. Implants are incredibly strong, and with care, they’ll last a long time. Enjoy eating familiar foods and smiling proudly again.
- Dental Bonding: Bonding is another method Cody Dental Group uses to provide cosmetic fixes to your teeth. But they’re also useful in delivering structural support. We use them for a variety of reasons, including covering stained, chipped, cracked, or misaligned teeth.
- Wisdom Teeth Removal: Wisdom teeth often erupt when an individual is in their late teen years or early twenties. Unfortunately, many patients have teeth in the general vicinity. In this case, Cody Dental Group must remove the wisdom teeth.
Orthodontics for Adults and Teenagers
Many general dentists don’t provide orthodontic services. We want you and your family to receive all your dental care from the same location. That’s why Cody Dental Group includes orthodontics. We specialize in treating irregularities in the alignment of teeth, occlusion, and jaws to create beautiful smiles. Better yet, we offer our patients options. For some, traditional metal braces are the best choice. For others, we offer Invisalign®’s innovative realignment treatments. Ask our office for more information.
Our Additional Dental Services
In addition to general dentistry, we offer a wide range of therapies, each of which benefits our patients. We believe in providing you with the broadest range of dental care possible. Our additional dental services include:
Pediatric Dentistry: Our team understands how to treat children. Childhood dentistry is crucial to starting habits that will continue into adulthood. We provide an educational, fun, positive, and playful environment for every child who sees one of our dental professionals.
Periodontal Dentistry: Gum disease can be serious. We recommend patients diagnosed with gingivitis or periodontal disease begin immediate treatment. Our treatments include laser-assisted regeneration therapy, as well as dental implants and grafting.
TMJ Treatment: Temporomandibular Joint Disorder can be uncomfortable and even painful to deal with. If there is a dental correction, our team can perform the procedure, giving those who suffer from the condition some relief.
We Embrace New Technology to Treat Our Patients
Our dental services help patients achieve better overall oral health. Even if you have a pristine, pearly-white smile, our yearly cleanings are invaluable. You aren’t invulnerable to cavities. We’re proud of our reputation for proving our patients with compassionate family dentistry, and we work hard to stay ahead of the curve and embrace emerging medical technologies. To learn more about our practice or to schedule an appointment, contact us today.