Why Cody Dental Group
The Cody Dental Group is a true group practice modeled on the Mayo Clinic’s philosophy of generalists teaming with specialists to offer patients a full spectrum of care under one roof. Our collaborative approach to dental health has been one of our hallmarks over the past eight decades. Today, Cody is the oldest continually operating dental group in Colorado and, to our knowledge, the entire United States.
Though each of our dentists conducts their own unique practice within the group, we believe the “group” environment has enhanced the standards of care and convenience for our patients. The daily interactions of general practitioners, dental specialists, lab technicians, hygienists and assistants — all working within the same facility — helps ensure a smooth flow of information across the dental health disciplines. Patients have the option of combining consultations and treatments from separate practitioners into the continuity of a single appointment, in a single location.
Our Patient-Centered Philosophy
Why do we put so much emphasis on patient comfort and care? The Cody Dental Group sees dentistry in a different way. We stay dedicated to the complete preservation of our patients’ dental health through lifetime continuums of dental assistance. Our work creates optimal function, comfort, and aesthetics for our patients and keeps their teeth and gums healthy and strong. That in-office experience means everything to them and us. Our practice strives to keep any invasive procedures to a minimum to ensure maximum longevity for teeth and gums while building confidence and long-term trust. Our dentists will educate and motivate you about the gift of health customize your experience for the best effect possible. Through our patient-centric approach, you’ll want to care for your smile and preserve your oral health. We invite you to become a member of our welcoming practice and get friendly, experienced dental work that will serve you for life.
The Doctor-Patient Relationship
While scientific advances continue to improve and transform the dental profession, we maintain our utmost respect for the traditional doctor-patient relationship.
We remain dedicated to preserving the sanctity of this relationship. We regard professional diagnosis and treatment as being most valuable under the guidance of the examining doctor in an environment that allows clear freedom of choice to the patient.
Accordingly, we are less than enthusiastic about certain insurance plans that restrict the freedoms of their subscribers, and which favor the determinations of insurance agents over those of experienced dental clinicians. Though we work actively with the great majority of insurance programs, we believe there are some programs that remain incompatible with our traditional vision of the doctor-patient relationship.
Importance of Oral Health
We have noted increasing evidence that the overall health and well-being of every individual is significantly influenced by their oral health. Heart disease, diabetes, stroke and auto immune diseases are systemic conditions that have been correlated with dental diseases. Since 1946 the Cody Dental Group has been dedicated to treating each patient’s specific dental needs from a perspective of their overall health.
In today’s dental marketplace, where some offices seem to place more emphasis on patient volume than on patient relationships, the Cody Dental Group stands apart. Our goal is high quality, not high volume. We are self-owned and operated — always have been. We have been told by many of our patients that what makes our practice unique is the friendly, caring people on our team and the pleasant, peaceful atmosphere in our office.
We want you to feel right at home during your visit to the Cody Dental Group.
The Cody Dental Group Offers the Most Modern Dentistry in Denver, CO
Your overall health is significantly impacted by your dental health. Heart disease, diabetes, stroke, and other afflictions are recognized systemic conditions that can stem from related dental issues. At Cody Dental Group in Denver, CO, we have helped people understand that relationship and improve oral health since 1946. As a premier dental provider in the Greater Denver area, we offer the advanced services our patients need, but with a special commitment to tailored, continuous health that is rare among dental professionals. Where other offices emphasize patient volume, we do things differently. Our expertly trained dentists and staff focus on high-quality care. Our locally owned and operated practice stands apart by providing a caring, compassionate approach to patient care while still offering a comprehensive array of exceptional dental services that can solve any issue. We want you to know you’re in good hands when you walk through our doors, and we strive to give you the ideal experience you expect from the best every day. Contact Cody Dental Group today for more information or to schedule your next appointment.
General Dentistry Experts
Cody Dental Group can provide you with the most advanced dental work available to ensure peak condition for your teeth and gums. But no advanced practice can evolve to do more for their patients without mastering the basics first. That is why our practice specializes in the art of general dentistry. We work to build a better dental foundation for you and your future. Our dentist office offers a full range of general dental procedures, including:
- Bonding: Cosmetic teeth bonding is a process of applying tooth-colored materials to the tooth’s surface for a better shape, straighter position, and structural purposes.
- Veneers: Veneers are wafer-thin dental applications that cover cosmetic imperfections on your teeth. Exceptional at hiding stained, discolored, cracked, and chipped teeth, veneers cover the (visible) outside layer of teeth to create a more aesthetically pleasing look.
- Crowns: Crowns are cosmetic restoration devices used to improve your teeth’ shape and strength. Crowns are most often used for broken or worn teeth, teeth with extensive existing restorations, or teeth portions that have been destroyed by tooth decay.
- Dental Implants: Dental implants replace both damaged teeth and roots with a professional prosthetic to ensure the function and continuity of your smile.
- White Composite Fillings: White composite fillings are used to occupy cavities and restore the full function of your tooth. They are specially designed to match teeth shading for a nearly invisible look.
- Teeth Whitening: When you want a brighter smile, there is no better option than our professional in-office or at-home teeth whitening treatments. Whether you choose the chair-side teeth bleaching treatment or home teeth whitening kits, you’ll be able to restore the brilliance and luster of your smile.
- Bridges: Bridges help fill gaps and spaces left by damaged or missing teeth using the jaw’s existing structure. These customized dental devices are implanted into the mouth to create streamlined function and looks.
- Smile Images/Forecast Technology: Our “Smileography” computer-imaging technology can show you what your teeth will look like after your dental work is finished with a high degree of certainty. We design and review your individual “smile forecast” with you before completing any treatments so that you can make the right choices for your overall oral health.
Our Full Range of Advanced Dental Services
Cody Dental Group stands alone in the Denver, CO, area for our state-of-the-art offices, exceptional training, and patient-centric dentistry approach. In addition to our masterful grasp of general dentistry procedures, we also have the capabilities to offer you more advanced treatment options to restore your smile even under the most severe conditions. These services include:
Why Choose the Cody Dental Group?
Cody Dental Group is a true group practice modeled on the Mayo Clinic’s philosophy of generalists teaming with specialists to offer patients a full spectrum of care all under one roof. The daily interactions of general practitioners, dental specialists, lab technicians, hygienists, and assistants — all working within the same facility — ensures a smooth flow of information across the dental health disciplines. While these collaborative scientific advances continue to improve and transform the dental profession, Cody Dental Group also maintains our utmost respect for the traditional doctor-patient relationship. We regard professional diagnosis and treatment as most valuable under the examining doctor’s guidance, where there is also freedom of choice. This means we can tailor your experience to what you want it to be. We can combine consultations and treatments from separate practitioners into the continuity of a single appointment in a single location and offer help with your insurance paperwork. This customization is all part of our rich service promise to you as your local dental experts. Contact us to schedule your appointment.
Contact Cody Dental Group for All Your Dentistry Needs
Our practice continues to grow through word-of-mouth communication between our patients and their friends and family. New patients are always invited and always welcome at the Cody Dental Group. We invite you to contact us today for more information or to schedule your next appointment.
New Patients Welcome
Our practices continue to grow through word-of-mouth communication between our patients and their friends and family. New patients are always invited, always welcome at the Cody Dental Group.