Dearest Cody patients,
We hope that this note finds you well!! While navigating this COVID-19 pandemic, we have learned a bit more about viruses and adaptive personal hygiene techniques. The Cody Dental Group has taken all steps recommended by the CDC and other regulatory agencies to protect our patients and staff from the virus.
As you prepare for your appointment, please be aware of the following protocols:
- Please do not come more than 5 minutes before your appointed time.
- PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN MASK as you enter the building and please maintain social distancing.
- You will be screened upon arrival. The front desk will take your temperature and ask a few quick questions about your health. They will then check you in and send you to the appropriate floor.
- Any person with a temperature of 100.0 ℉ or higher or experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, may be asked to reschedule their appointment.
- All immunocompromised patients as well as patients undergoing cancer therapy may have an exception to treatment. Please call your dentist’s office in advance if you are in the above-mentioned categories. Your appointment time, check-in and check-out procedures may vary based on your condition.
- The restrooms will be open.
- We can assist you with making payments, or you may go online and pay through our website, www.codydental.com. (The payment button is on upper right, blue banner part of the page). We now have our health forms online to further assist you in your visits.
- We have an On-Call dentist that you may speak with for after-hours emergencies, as we have always done.
We truly appreciate you and are looking forward to your dental visit.
Cody Dental Group