We Offer Comprehensive Dentistry in Denver
Cody Dental Group has provided compassionate, comprehensive dentistry services in Denver, CO for more than 70 years. In that time, we have developed a reputation for delivering unrivaled, patient-centered care to everyone who walks through our doors. We customize each treatment plan because we know no two mouths are the same. With more than a century’s worth of collective experience, we can handle any dental issue that may arise for patients young and old. Our state-of-the-art clinic features the latest technology – such as in-house digital x-ray labs and 3D imaging devices – and we are members of all the leading dental organizations, including the American Dental Association. Contact us today to learn more about our suite of dental services.
Our Team Provides A Wide Array of Dental Services
Regardless of the types of dental services you require, you can receive them at Cody Dental Group. We are proud to have patients who have been visiting us for decades, starting with their first pediatric dental appointment and continuing well into adulthood. Our dental services include:
- General Dentistry – The first thing that comes to most people’s minds when thinking about general dentistry is a biannual cleaning. But general dentistry services encompass much more. Cody Dental Group also offers teeth whitening services, crown placement, veneers, and other treatments.
- Orthodontics – Dr. Charles F. Reed leads our orthodontics team, which is adept at straightening and correcting patients’ teeth using a variety of approaches and products.
- Pediatric – Children should visit a dentist at least as often as adults, if not more regularly. Starting your son or daughter on an oral health regimen at a young age will help ensure it lasts a lifetime.
- Periodontics – In addition to treating your teeth, Cody Dental Group offers periodontal care in Denver, CO. Periodontal disease, which affects your gums and the bones that surround your teeth, is the leading cause of adult tooth loss, so visit us for treatment.
- Prosthodontics – Dr. K. Lee Kuhlke specializes in treating dental and facial problems that require tooth and jaw structure restoration.
- TMJ Treatment – We can treat biting disorders associated with temporomandibular joint dysfunction to align your teeth and promote greater overall oral health.
Contact Cody Dental Group Today
Since 1946, we have proudly provided our Rocky Mountain neighbors with exceptional dental care. Our team of professionals is committed to helping you achieve a healthy mouth and a smile you can confidently flash in public. We have specialists dedicated to all types of dentistry, so we are sure to be able to assist you and the rest of your family. Contact us today to schedule an appointment at our facility in Denver, CO.