Dearest Cody patients,
We have missed all of you and we hope that this note finds you well!! Navigating this COVID-19 pandemic, we have learned a bit more about viruses and adaptive personal hygiene techniques. At Cody Dental Group, we have taken this time to study CDC guidelines, COPHE- regulations and learn how we can best protect all of our patients and staff as we return to patient care.
When you arrive for your appointment you will notice new protocols:
- Please do not come more than 5 minutes before your appointed time.
- PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN MASK as you enter the building and please maintain social distancing.
- There will be “Screeners” at the front desk that will take your temperature and ask a few quick questions about your health. They will then check you in and send you to the appropriate floor. The Public Health order asks that the “Vulnerable” population wait for preventative treatments until after May 26th (those people with underlying health issues, those people with active “cold/flu symptoms”, and those people 65 or older). If you are questioning if you are in one of these categories, please call your dentist’s office for clarification. 303-758-5858.
- All immunocompromised and ongoing cancer therapy patients may have an exception to treatment if the office is aware of your condition. Please call your doctor’s office if you are in this category. Your appointment time, check-in and check-out procedures may vary from our other patients.
- You will be met by your Doctor’s office staff and will be taken immediately to your operators chair to sign a health affirmation that will record your temperature. Any person with a temperature 100.0 or higher or experiencing COVID symptoms, will not be able to be seen.
- The restrooms will be open, and we will have people cleaning and disinfecting the building throughout day.
- The doctor office can assist you with making payments, or you may go online and pay through our website. www.codydental.com. (Search: Cody Dental Group and the payment button is on upper right, blue banner part of the page). Soon we will have our health forms online to further assist you in your visits.
- We have Tele-Health options for the dentist if needed.
- We have an On-Call dentist that you may speak with for after-hours emergencies, as we have always done.
Thank you for your patience during this time.
We truly appreciate you and are looking forward to your dental visit.
Cody Dental Group
General Dentistry in Denver, CO
Care Beyond Expectations.
Cody Dental Group Can Improve Your Oral Health
Cody Dental Group, founded in 1946, built a reputation for outstanding general dentistry services in Denver, CO. Our team believes in patient-centered care, which is one of the reasons our patients trust us to perform a broad array of procedures, including cosmetic, emergency, and orthodontic dentistry. With over 100 years of combined dental experience, you can expect quality care beyond your expectations.
Our Patients Say
I have been going to Cody Dental for over 30 years. I am always treated well and the staff are very professional and knowledgeable.
Always professional, courteous and friendly staff from front desk to X-ray techs to dental hygienist to dentist. I was having dental issues (that I hoped would go away for over a week before finally calling). They were able to fit me in the day I called for both in-house X-ray and dental exam.
Prompt service and kind and professional staff. Best dental experience of my life. Cody has got me to embrace my oral health.
At Cody Dental Group, we stick to a set of principles that enable us to provide our brand of superior dental care to our patients. Our patients benefit from our willingness to offer customized care delivered by experienced team members, and all under one roof. You can rely on the following at Cody Dental Group:
- Patient-centric care
- Comprehensive treatment
- Prevention and Education
- 10+ Hygienists
- Personal oral health coaching
- Streamlined scheduling
- Laser Therapy
- Multi Doctor Case Collaboration
- Internal-Group Continuing Education
- Specialist/General Doctor consultations in one appointment
- In-House Digital X-Ray Labs
- CT scans & 3D imaging
- Cosmetic Analysis
- Laser Treatment
Cody Dental Group Offers a Diverse Set of Services
Cody Dental Group prides itself on delivering as many dental procedures as possible. We don’t want our patients to have an orthodontist for braces and a dentist for root canals. Instead, we offer everything under one roof. Our team handles orthodontics, pediatric dentistry, periodontics, prosthodontics, TMJ pain, and more. A thoroughly-qualified professional performs each of our procedures.
Our Exhaustive General Dentistry Services
General dentistry is our bread and butter. Most of our patients see us for services that fall under this umbrella, and we’re proud of our reputation for stellar care. Through the years, our dental professionals have embraced new technologies, enabling us to deliver more precise and effective care in a broad spectrum of areas, including:
When we see patients with misshaped, misaligned, chipped, cracked, or stained teeth, bonding is one treatment option. Cody Dental Group’s cosmetic bonding services are among the most effective methods for combating these issues, in addition to mitigating structural problems. We’ll adhere tooth-colored materials to the impacted teeth during a process typically performed in one office visit. After the procedure, you’ll enjoy a natural appearance and better overall health.
A veneer is a thin, custom-made shell meant to cover flaws in your smile. Cody Dental Group uses them to correct gaps between teeth, as well as cracked, stained, or chipped smiles. Made from porcelain, veneers cover the front side of your teeth and deliver a natural-looking appearance. Veneers take more time than bonding but are equally as effective. To prepare for the procedure, we create a model of your teeth and send it to a dental technician who fabricates the veneer. Then, we place them on your teeth.
Worn, broken, and misaligned teeth are perfect candidates for dental crowns or caps. Cody Dental Group uses them to rectify cosmetic flaws in our patients’ smiles because they’re natural-looking and durable. We cement a crown over the entirety of a tooth, making it the new surface of the tooth. We prefer porcelain crowns because they closely-mimic the appearance and texture of natural teeth while providing superior durability.
One of the options, if you have missing teeth, is a dental bridge. Cody Dental Group uses this procedure when possible because it is less costly and time-consuming than a dental implant but achieves the same effect. Bridges maintain facial shape and improve your bite by replacing missing teeth with artificial ones. They look natural and are permanently cemented to your smile. We design them to provide superior function for years to come.
Dental implants are another option for patients with missing teeth. While the process takes longer than bridges, dental implants are stronger and more durable. We’ll help you determine whether they’re the best option for you. Some of the things we’ll consider are whether bridges are a better option and how invasive the procedure will be.
Cavities happen to everyone. Cody Dental Group uses white composite fillings to fill the holes left by the cavity and protect your teeth. They blend in with your teeth and provide excellent protection. If you have cavities, our white composite fillings should put your mind at ease.
Store-bought teeth whitening remedies don’t usually do the trick. However, Cody Dental Group offers excellent professional whitening treatments. If you’re dissatisfied with the color of your teeth, then our whitening procedure is perfect for you. One thing to consider: Whitening is best for patients with excellent oral habits.
Cosmetic procedures can be pricy because they aren’t always covered by insurance. One of the ways we help patients decide whether to embark on a journey with us is by using smile imaging forecast technology. This computer software enables us to generate a visual representation of how your smile would look with bridges, dental implants, or another cosmetic procedure.
We Offer Emergency Dentistry to Current Patients
We encourage you to become a new patient of Cody Dental Group. One of the benefits of joining our family is access to emergency dentistry services. Nobody can predict a broken or knocked-out tooth. Time is of the essence in these situations, and our emergency dentistry services help current patients maintain their oral health and alleviate debilitating pain. Contact us today to schedule an initial appointment.
If you're a diabetic patient, learn more about how periodontal disease could affect you.